We had a pretty good October. School was in full swing, and there were lots of activities.
Liam received the principal's award for a math paper he did. He was pretty proud of himself. He's struggled a little bit in school, so this was a really big deal for him.
Ellie participated in RAD kids, my favorite program the school does. It was amazing to watch her fight and escape when the red man grabbed her. RAD kids teaches some great skills and I am so grateful that my kids get to participate.We went and saw You're a Good Man Charlie Brown at the community theater. The kids loved it.
Liam one the citizenship award for October for showing responsibility at school. Once again, he was super proud of himself.
Liam had his very first field trip and first ride on a school bus. I got to go with him because he is required by law to have someone with him that is trained in diabetes care. We went to wheeler farm and it was a lot of fun.
My group of boys that I was responsible for. It was kind of hard to test Liam and watch the other boys at the same time. Next time I might ask if I can be without a group so I can take better care of Liam.
We got to pick a pumpkin, go through a corn maze and go on a wagon ride.
One weekend we spent the night in Logan and then went to the cabin so my mom could frame some of the windows. I belayed her from inside while she worked. We had a great system set up that was very safe and got the job done quickly.
One afternoon Liam and I needed to get out of the house and the weather was pretty nice, so we went on a small walk at the temple quarry trail located at the mouth of little cottonwood canyon. It is paved, so Liam took his scooter. He also loved climbing on the rocks. It was pajama day at school, and he is still wearing them.
The girls had an daddy daughter Halloween activity for activity days. It was the day before Ellie's 8th birthday, so she got to go. She was so excited and had so much fun. They are all dressed up as characters from Ever After High.
Ellie turned 8 and had a friend party. I have never heard so much talking, giggling, and squealing.
Such a cute group of girls and so inclusive. One of Ellie's friends goes to another school, and one is younger, but they all got along so well.
Ellie got a new outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Vocana.
I made Liam's dragon Halloween costume this year and I think it turned out pretty well.
Ellie is Cerise Hood, Sophie Madalyn Hatter, and Liam a dragon. I forgot to get a picture of Maya, she wore her owl costume from a couple of years ago.
The kids had fun trick or treating, and traded most of their candy for money. This works so much better for us. We don't like having candy laying around the house.


















No comments:
Post a Comment