Thursday, May 10, 2018

Happenings

Ellie did choir this year at school and a couple of weeks ago had her spring concert.  It was fun to watch and very well done.  Ellie doesn't think she'll do it again next, she has too many things and something has to go so it's going to be choir.
 For activity days a guy in our ward offered to let the girls come to his house and learn about horses.  He even let them ride which was a highlight for most of the girls.  Ellie rode, but Sophie doesn't like horses so she just observed.
 I got to go with Liam on a field trip to the Natural History Museum at the U.  It was fun except for the fact that I had a cold and wasn't feeling well.

 Dance recital season is upon us and last week was picture day.  I snapped these two pictures of Ellie, but forgot about Sophie.  The recital is Saturday so I'll get some pictures of Sophie then.
 Ellie in her ballet costume
 Ellie in her modern dance costume.  Ellie loves dance so she took 2 classes this year.  She loves ballet, but has really grown to love modern.  She loves that it is a lot less structured than ballet, but still uses the same basic moves.

No comments: