I'm finally getting around to updating the blog, I've had some issues getting my pictures to download. March was a good month for us. In the beginning I got to go with Liam's class to the ballet. It was fun, but a bunch of 1st graders do not really enjoy the ballet, their attention span is not super long.
One Saturday we watched Claire, so my Dad took us to the Aquarium. Kyle and the older girls were away at girls camp, so it was just me and the younger 2. We had a really great time.We also watched Jake for a couple of weeks. Him and Jimi don't get along, so we had to use baby gates to separate them. Jake just gets too excited when he sees Jimi and tuns at him witch scares Jimi so Jimi attacks Jake. Jake got the living room and he could smell Jimi on the couch so he thought it was ok for him to get up there, its not. It was funny though seeing this big dog sitting on the top of the couch.
Liam turned 7 on March 25. He had a dinosaur party with lots of friends. He loved it. This is his pinata that I made.
All the kids at the party.
Liam also had his school program in March. It was fun to watch, but I'm glad it's the last 1st grade program at Sunrise I'll have to watch. They do the same thing every year so I've seen it 4 times.












No comments:
Post a Comment