The Friday before conference Kyle had a mission reunion. This is a picture of all who attended. Kyle really had a great time, me not so much because they spoke mostly in Spanish so I couldn't understand anything.
One day the kids put a crown on poor Jimi. He did not like it very well and shook it off right after this picture was taken.Maya was inducted into The National Honors Society. We are really proud of her for accomplishing this. The poor girl had been sick all day, but decided she felt well enough to go but as soon as she got there she started to feel not so great again.
Last week I went with Ellie and her class on a field trip to the zoo. It was a lot of fun and I am glad I was able to go. It will probably be my last field trip with Ellie since she will be going to middle school next year.
Ellie also received a citizenship award for showing respect. Way to go Ellie!
Last weekend the kids had thursday and friday off for fall break so we went up to the cabin. It was fun, but super cold. It snowed saturday and sunday. It was a much needed break and great to spend time as a family.








No comments:
Post a Comment