The last 2 weeks have been pretty rough for us. 2 weeks ago I got really sick. The can't get out of bed kind of sick. I got a fever, cough, headache and I was exhausted all the time. I did end up getting tested for COVID-19, but didn't have it. It did mean that I had to self isolate for 3 days while I waited for the results. Kyle took 2 days off work to help at home which was super helpful. While in bed I spent quite a bit of time with Jimi.
After about a week I was finally able to get out of bed, but I was still sick. I still was taking about 3 naps a day and doing the very minimum to keep our family alive. Fortunately the kids are really good at helping out and helping each other with school work.
Last Wednesday the youth in our ward did a virtual activity. They played BINGO over zoom. Maya and Kyle shared a chromebook upstairs. Kyle won a couple BINGO's, but no one else from our family won.
Sophie and Ellie shared a chromebook in Sophie's room. They had fun and it was a lot of fun for them to see their friends from church.
Thursday I made cinnamon swirl bread so we could have french toast. I needed a nap after, but it was really good.
Ellie and Mach doing Yoga together. Ellie is still doing online dance, but it is really hard and not as fun so my mom has danced a little with her and then they do Yoga.
We had dinner one day with my parents and after while the adults were in the dining room talking, the kids sat around together and talked. I love that my kids like to hang out with each other and are such good friends.
I am feeling better, but still tire easily. Hopefully I'll continue to improve and this week will be better.







1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Robby! I just saw this! I had no idea you were so sick - I'm so sorry! I'm glad you are feeling a bit better and that you don't have COVID - what a scare though. :(
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. We will add your name to our fast today
Much Love,
KT and Scott
Post a Comment