Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Weekend

 Last weekend the kids had Friday and Monday off, so I decided to go the cabin.  Maya and Sophie didn't want to go, so they stayed home with Kyle (he had to work).  It's nice that Maya can drive because they were able to get some things like going to the library and store on their own.

Ellie, Liam, and I headed up Friday morning.  As soon as we got the car unpacked, we decided to go sledding in Logan Canyon.  I'm glad we went early because went we first got there there weren't a lot of people, but by the time we left more people were arriving.  The kids had a fun sledding but were tired after about an hour and a half.  The hill is big which makes for a fun ride down, but a tough walk up.  





My favorite reading spot at the cabin is in the chair that is right by the fireplace and by the window.  It is cozy and warm and I can look out at the lake.



Saturday we went snow shoeing.  This is the only picture I got, we were having so much fun I forgot to take pictures.  After the hike we stopped  and got cream cheese stuffed pretzels.

We played lots of games and the kids spent a lot of time doing puzzles.  Liam loves puzzles and spent hours at a time working on them.


1 comment:

Katie said...

Such an awesome sledding hill! And that does look like a heavenly reading spot. Glad you had a great weekend!