Saturday, February 1, 2025

December

 December was full of Nutcracker, Christmas, and family.  The pictures posted backwards so we'll start with New Years.  We went to cabin.  Allie, Sanchit, and Salil were there.  Ellie took Salil sledding and he loved it.


We went cross country skiing several times.  The last time my ski broke and I had to hike instead of ski.
Liam snow shoed because we don't have skis for him.



Christmas was super fun with a 2 year old.  He loves all things vehicle and loved the truck wrapping paper.

Ellie was in the Nutcracker again this year.  She was in the waltz of the flowers.  I volunteered as a green room assistant and was helping at almost every show.  Ellie and I had a great time helping back stage.  Ellie was in the end of the show so she helped me get the younger girls in their costumes.  Ellie was the favorite of all the kids.

Ellie with the other girls  from her ballet class.



I watched Salil several times while Allie worked.  He loved playing with Jimi's toys.
The kids and I played with Salil on Christmas Eve.
All four kids Christmas Eve.  It is very rare to have everyone in the same room these days.  Maya drove home Christmas Eve and left the morning after Christmas because she had to work.  

No comments: