At the end of the month Liam got his braces off. We are officially done with braces and so happy about it. I let Liam stay home from school the rest of the day and I had fun hanging out with him.
Ellie went to the cabin for the weekend. We drove home early Sunday morning so we could make it to church. We were able to watch the sun rise.My mom bought me new skis so we went skiing. We had so much fun. skiing finally clicked in for Ellie and now she absolutely loves it She wants to know when we can go again.
Before Allie's family left we spent as much time with Salil as we would. We took him to Scheels and he had a great time. We also took him to the library and Ellie read and played with him.
We played outside and watched the cars go past our house and made a snowman
My Dad and I took him to the library. He loved it and ran around chatting and looking at everything.
I don't have a picture of it, but he loved the penguins. He was so excited by them that I couldn't get a picture of him. He liked all the different things he could play on.
This is my favorite picture. Not great lighting because I just snapped it really quick. I thought it was so cute with my giant dad holding tiny Salil's hand.















No comments:
Post a Comment