Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cute Pics

This is Maya posing like a model with her curlers in. She thinks she is pretty cute.

Sunday before church Kyle took this picture of the girls and I thought it turned out so cute. We rarely get a good picture of the two of them, one of them is always making a silly face, so I am excited that they both look so cute.


Today I did this to Sophie's hair and I got all kinds of comments. I love it because it looks just as good after a nap as before. (This picture was taken right after she woke up from her nap.)


3 comments:

chrissy said...

Ya, you can totally link me :)

Wow, that's a cool hair style! I've never been able to figure stuff like that out before. You're a good "girl" mom!

When Ash was little I always did cute things with her hair, but never anything fancy or complicated, just braids and lots of bows and ribbon. Now it's not "cool" to have her hair done, so she wanted it chopped short and all she'll let me do to it is flat iron it, or she says she feels like a baby. For heaven's sake, she's only eight! I'm excited for Livy to get bigger and grow more hair so I can keep doing fun little girl hairstyles on her.

Stapletons said...

I love the girls' cute hairstyles. The rag curls even look cute with the rags still in!
-KT

Jenni said...

So I'm going to be there in a few weeks. My moms birthday, her 50th, is the 22nd and Payton sadie and I fly in that morning to surprise her. We'll be there through the 27th so we need to all get together. Chrissy, Katie, Jenn if she's around, and anybody else. We could do a breakfast at my moms house or just find a park...if it's nice...to play at. Let me know if this is something you would want to do.