Today the girls and I visited my Grandma Brown. For those of you who don't know, Kyle and I moved in with my Grandma 5 years ago to help her out. What was supposed to be less than a year turned into 5 years and us buying her house last year. This last April she moved to a retirement center in Ogden to be closer to her sisters. The girls have grown up with her around and they miss her. All week Sophie has been asking about Grandma so today I decided to take them up to see her. They had a great time and they got to go to lunch and McDonald's. What could be better for a 2 and 4 year old, Grandma and McDonald's?
1 comment:
How sweet! It's too bad she's not closer so you can take the girls to visit more often.
Post a Comment