I thought I would just update everyone on what's been going on. It's nothing interesting, but that's life. This weekend our peaches on our peach tree were finally ripe. With the help from my parents, Maya and I picked the peaches. Maya was very excited to help. She thought it was so much fun. Then I spent the weekend peeling and slicing peaches for jam and to freeze. I am sick of peaches, but it will be nice to have peaches all winter. Maya has been doing great at school. She loves it and I love having her gone 3 mornings a week. It's a great time to spend some one on one time with Sophie. We clean, play, cuddle and read stories. Sophie is always excited when it is time to pick Maya up, but she enjoys the alone time with Mom. Maya is also doing great in dance. They have been learning how to dance like different animals which is right down her alley because she is always pretending to be different animals. Sophie always cries when we drop Maya off because she wants to stay and dance as well. Maybe next year.
Lately I've been having fun trying out new hair styles on the girls. They love checking themselves out in the mirror when it is done. People ask me how I get them to sit still while I fix their hair, I do it fast and I turn on the TV. The following pictures are when we tried out rag curlers. It looked really cute on Sophie, but the curls came out by noon. Maya's hair didn't dry all the way, even though she slept in it, so it didn't hold the curl either.




2 comments:
I know what you mean about the peaches! Ryan's dad has a few trees, and he's kind enough to let us pick our fill every year. I feel like this past week we've been swimming in peaches! But we're grateful to have them.
The girls' hair looks cute! I've never tried that, we use the foam rollers in Ash's hair (well, we use to until we chopped it all off). But the rollers were incredibly uncomfortable to sleep in. Isn't it fun having girls??
Such cute girls! How's the bean? Getting closer...
Post a Comment