Monday, March 29, 2010

Cutie pies

Yesterday I put the girls in their new Easter dresses because they won't be able to wear them to church on Easter because of conference being next week. I thought they looked so cute. I know I won't be able to dress them alike for much longer, so I am taking full advantage of the fact that right now they love dressing alike.
On another note. I use a spray cleaner that says environmentally friendly on the front. The girls just see friendly, and now that is the only cleaner they will let me use. They get upset when I use windex and Sophia says she wants to run and hide because it is not friendly. Maya says that the friendly cleaner is the only cleaner I can use around kids because none of the other cleaners are friendly. I cracked up when they told me this.

3 comments:

The Stapletons said...

Super cute dresses!

The Stapletons said...

Super cute dresses!

Stapletons said...

Man! They are so stinking cute! I hope you have a boy next and I have girls, then we can swap kids clothes! haha :)