On another note, Sophia's favorite thing is what she calls "family action". A couple of months ago we were hanging out as a family and Sophia called it family action. So now any family activity, dancing, cuddling, wrestling, ect., is family action. Saturday night they were all dancing and wrestling and since I am just about ready to have a baby I sat back and watched a took a couple of pictures. We try to have family action as often as possible because the girls absolutely love it.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Family Action
First of all last week started out with Ellie being sick. She got sick Sunday and it continued through the week. Ellie and I spent 4 days cuddling in bed. She would not get up for anything. She had a horrible cough and runny nose. Finally on Wed. I took her to the Dr. and she had an ear infecion. She seems to be better now, so hopefully we are all on the mend because I don't want sick kids when the baby comes.
On another note, Sophia's favorite thing is what she calls "family action". A couple of months ago we were hanging out as a family and Sophia called it family action. So now any family activity, dancing, cuddling, wrestling, ect., is family action. Saturday night they were all dancing and wrestling and since I am just about ready to have a baby I sat back and watched a took a couple of pictures. We try to have family action as often as possible because the girls absolutely love it.

On another note, Sophia's favorite thing is what she calls "family action". A couple of months ago we were hanging out as a family and Sophia called it family action. So now any family activity, dancing, cuddling, wrestling, ect., is family action. Saturday night they were all dancing and wrestling and since I am just about ready to have a baby I sat back and watched a took a couple of pictures. We try to have family action as often as possible because the girls absolutely love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment