Liam Patrick was born this afternoon at 3:17 pm. He weighs 9 lbs 11 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long. We were expecting that he would be a big boy we are surprised by how big he is. We have some newborn clothes that he will probably not get to wear because he is so big. He is a sweet baby and we look forward to bringing both he and Robby home on Sunday. Both Liam and Robby are doing well. Maya got to see him get his first bath today in the hospital and Sophia and Ellie will see him tomorrow. More pictures will follow.
4 comments:
Congrats!! He is a big boy but oh so cute. I love all the hair:)
Boy oh boy! CONGRATULATIONS everyone on such a big boy! (I feel your pain!) Look at all that dark hair too. What a lucky little angel to be born into such a great family.
YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys! Boys are an entirely different world but it's a fun one. Big babies are happy babaies so we grateful for that. I can't wait to meet him. Did I mention I love his name!
Yay! I love boy babies! Congrats you guys. What a fun adventure ahead of you. Can't wait to meet him.
p.s. I love his name!
Post a Comment