Monday, March 28, 2011

more Liam

Yesterday Liam and I were able to come home. It is nice to be home, but now I have a lot more I have to do. I kind of miss having nurses to help me, someone to bring my food, and being able to nap when I was tired. But it is nice to have the family all together, I was really missing the girls. Liam is kind of a fussy baby. We ended up switching him to a sensitive formula, which has helped, but he still cries unless he is being held. I am doing okay, I was expecting a little easier delivery since it was my 4th, but I am healing and Kyle is a great help. We are so glad to have Liam in our family. Here are lots of pictures for those family who can't be here to meet him (especially Grandma and Grandpa Vocana)
The girls were excited to meet their brother. They love him and want to hold him and help take care of him. Last night as I was feeding him all three girls gathered around to watch and help. Hopefully this excitement continues. My four kids. I can not beleive I am now the mother of four, that seems like a lot.





3 comments:

Blogful said...

Such a cute baby! Look at all that hair. Wow! Hope you are healing quickly and taking some time for yourself and your newbie. Just let the housework go. The floors will just get dirty again, but babies grow fast. CONGRATULATIONS!

chrissy said...

Aw, congrats Robby! Those girls sure look smitten. What good big sisters they are. ps, love his name!! I hope you have a super speedy recovery :)

Katie Stapleton said...

Go Blue Liam!
He is darling darling!! I think he looks an awful lot like the other kiddies you have made - just bigger! :)
Wish I could be there RIGHT NOW to hold him!!!