Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sophie's Birthday

On July 29, Sophie turned 9.  The only thing she asked for was to get her ears pierced, so on her b-day I took her and got them done and then we went to lunch with Kyle.  She liked spending some time alone with Mom and Dad.  She has been super responsible with her ears, reminding me 3 times a day to clean them.
The next Saturday she had a friend party.  This is the wolf pinata, not my best, but it served it's purpose.
The  girls decorated bags, Decorated their initials, had a treasure hunt and the pinata.  We also had pizza and cake.  I think Sophie and her friends had a really good time.

I can't believe Sophie is 9.  She is such a smart, sweet, polite, fun, and pretty girl.  I am so glad she is in our family.  I can usually count on her to do what she is supposed to. 

No comments: