Friday, October 10, 2008

Apple Orchard

Maya's preschool went on a field trip to an apple orchard in Orem last Thursday and Sophie and I got to tag along. We toured the orchard and the kids got to see all the machinery. Maya liked the apples, but she was not very impressed by the machines. I wasn't sure she would get on the tractor, but she did, although she wasn't too happy about it.

Sophie wasn't so sure about the tractor either. In fact right after this picture she started to cry and I had to take her off.
Maya with the apple she got. This was her favorite part.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

That sounds like a cool place for a field trip!

Stapletons said...

Cute! I love that Maya was most excited about getting an apple. :)
We wish we went boating with you.

Scott says "Rock on!"

LOVE,
KT