Friday, October 31, 2008

Sisters

First of all I can't believe I have three girls. It seems like I just brought Maya home from the hospital. Okay, back to the post; the girls all had their Halloween shirts on today, courtesy of my mom, so we had to take pictures. I can not believe how old Maya looks in the picture. She loves to hold Ellie. She is also a very big help. She likes to sing to Ellie when she starts crying. She hates it when Ellie cries so she will hold her hand and tell her that mommy will come and get her soon. It is so cute. Sophie tries to help sometimes, but mostly she is just overbearing and loud. The last couple of days Sophie has gotten very loud. I'm sure it is her way of trying to get attention so we just live in a very noisy house right now.






No comments: