Ellie Marie arrived today at 12:58 pm, healthy and happy. She weighs 7 lbs, 13 oz and is 18 inches short. The labor and delivery went very smoothly; the only hitch was getting the IV into Robby's arm. (it took over an hour) This picture was taken just minutes after being born. Sorry, I couldn't get a good shot of her face. I think that she looks a lot like Maya when she was a newborn. Robby thinks that her mouth and chin look like Sophia when she was first born. She is very cute and very sweet. We look forward to having her and Robby come home. More pictures to come I'm sure.

6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh, she is beautiful. So excited for you. I love the name Ellie. My niece is named Elli and I would have named a daughter Ellie, had it not already been used. LOVE it. Such a gorgeous baby. Congratulations Vocanas!
Oh my gosh! She's adorable!
Congratulations, you guys :)
Ellie is so cute! Glad to hear things went well. We can't wait to meet her.
Congrats! We're so happy for you. Enjoy your future tea parties with all your girls. Almost makes us want to have a little one with all the new babies being born. We'll just stick with enjoying our nieces.
will diddly, doodly done sisterino!!!
Oh congratulations you guys! She is beuatiful. Looks like I left one day too late. I would have loved to have seen you all but I heard from your mom at church on Sunday that you were sick with the flu so I didn't want to bother you. Then my phone went dead and I left my charger at my mom's so well...I missed you and I'm sorry.
I'm so happy for you guys. It looks like three little princesses have the best mommy and daddy ever. Can't wait to meet her! Love you!
* jenni
Post a Comment